Social Media Coordinator
January 1, 2016 -
Dentons US LLP,
Dentons US LLP is currently recruiting for a Social Media Coordinator based in our New York office. This position will assist in executing day-to-day social media and other digital projects. The position primarily reports to the US Communications Manager, with a secondary reporting relationship to the Digital Marketing Content Manager.
To apply, please click on the following link: https://psoft9gw.us.dentons.com
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content to reach the company’s prospects and community.
- Create and manage all published content.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Create and manage promotions and social media campaigns.
- Compile report for management demonstrating results (ROI).
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Manage content development in other digital properties, as appropriate.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years experience in public relations and external communications.
- Prior work with law or professional services firms highly desirable.
- Ability to identify and monitor business news and industry trends.
- Superior working knowledge of Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Superior writing skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of the media landscape.
- Solid business judgment, and professional demeanor.
- Strong attention to detail, with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience and/or interest in working as part of a team across multiple time zones and in multiple offices.
Dentons offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
~~~We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans. We are an Affirmative Action Employer~~~
Dentons adheres to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.