Public Relations Manager
October 19, 2016 -
Paul Hastings LLP,
Paul Hastings is hiring a Public Relations Manager in New York to help formulate and execute PR strategy and media relations duties for the firm’s transactional practices in the United States and to help manage the Public Relations team and external agencies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage team member and resources responsible for Public Relations; Manage team performance and set goals, ensure the team’s continuous professional development;
- Position and write press releases, pitches, memos, media preparation documents and partner emails to publicly promote the Firm;
- Cultivate media opportunities and relationships;
- Deliver the firm’s thought leadership initiatives, including bylined articles, surveys and reports and the firm’s response to awards submission, surveys and directories;
- Oversee tracking, monitoring and reporting of firm, partner and firm personnel references in the media;
- Prepare attorneys for all media interviews and interfacing with attorneys to identify industry trends, deal information and client work;
Apply online here: https://paulhastings.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/PH-Staff/job/New-York/NY-Public-Relations-Manager_R4432
Please email Jackienaggar@paulhastings.com with questions.