Public Relations/Communications Manager
April 13, 2017 -
Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP,
Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP, a national law firm, seeks a goal oriented self-starter to manage and increase Schnader’s brand and public profile both regionally and nationally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide firm-wide public relations and communications support. Cultivate relationships with media contacts in each of the cities in which Schnader operates. Handle day-to-day press relations and external communications
- Manage the Schnader website and social media in collaboration with other members of the Marketing team
- Create and present media/public relations training seminars for Schnader attorneys
- Collect competitive intelligence and research business, legal press and trade publications in our geographies. Use knowledge to prepare lawyers for interviews, pitches and marketing opportunities
- Fulfill other duties and projects as required by the CMO
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, English, Journalism or communications
- 3-5 years of media relations experience in a law firm required
- Superior research, writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask under pressure in order to meet tight deadlines
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to work off-hours and travel occasionally
- Experience with commonly used social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft Office, PR software, and design programs
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) and Adobe Acrobat required
Qualified candidates should email their resume, cover letter, 2 writing samples and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include “ Public Relations/Communications Manager ” in the “Subject” line.
Schnader Harrison Segal & Lewis LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.