Marketing and Business Development Coordinator
June 8, 2017 -
A full-service law firm is seeking a Marketing and Business Development Coordinator to work closely with the Director of Business Development and Marketing to support the marketing and business development efforts of the firm. The coordinator will assist with the development, execution and administration of a wide range of marketing and business development programs and projects.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional writing and editing skills, keen attention to detail and the ability thrive in a fast-paced environment handling numerous projects and deadlines.
- Maintain current practice marketing materials, including practice group descriptions, attorney biographies and practice specific case/transaction lists.
- Conduct competitive intelligence and marketing research in preparation for client and prospect meetings, pitches/proposals, and other business development initiatives.
- Assemble brochures and pitch books and prepare PowerPoint presentations.
- Assist with the content management of the firm’s web site, including posting content such as news and events, as well as updates to attorney biographies and practice descriptions. Also assist posting content to the firm’s intranet.
- Write and edit content for the firm’s internal e-newsletter.
- Assist with the production and distribution of a wide range of firm email marketing campaigns. Work closely with CRM system on tasks such as the creation and updating of contact lists.
- Write and edit outward facing communications, such as article abstracts for the web site and social media pages.
- Provide monthly analytic reports measuring email marketing and social media campaigns.
- Provide general logistics and project support assistance to the Director of Business Development and Marketing as needed..
- Assist with the coordination of firm events, speaking engagements, seminars and webinarsOther projects and duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- B.A. in Marketing, Communications, English or related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing/communications in a professional services environment. Prior law firm experience preferred.
- Strong writing, proofing and editing ability, and strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle a variety of projects and assignments in a fast-paced environment, working both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with client relationship management (CRM) software in a professional service firm.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience with social media platform, including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Flexibility to adjust work schedule according to workload demands.
- Demonstrated capabilities to handle tight deadlines, shifting priorities, and the ability to find creative solutions.
- Team player, willing to contribute whenever needed to accomplish goals and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of HTML/Adobe Photoshop and In Design a plus.
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability, life insurance and paid vacation time. A competitive salary is commensurate with experience.
Please submit a resume and cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org