Communications Specialist, Social Media
October 10, 2017 -
Goodwin Procter LLP,
Goodwin is looking for an experienced social media curator to join its Communications Team in either New York or Boston. This Communications Specialist will primarily focus on managing the firm’s brand across its full suite of social media channels. The Specialist will be responsible for daily social content creation, optimization and community engagement via Goodwin’s Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook accounts. A successful candidate is passionate and deeply knowledgeable about corporate social and digital media. The Specialist is a naturally curious, collaborative individual with a knack for writing creative copy, and of course – a savvy networker who will commit to building productive working relationships with lawyers and staff across our large, international law firm.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop content campaigns to drive engagement across the firm’s social media channels; create and manage content for Goodwin and Founders Workbench Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook accounts.
- Actively engage followers through retweeting and sharing posts; monitor conversations and respond to incoming requests/comments; live tweet from firm and client events.
- Gather and analyze metrics on the firm’s social media KPIs and competitive landscape; proactively provide recommendations for enhancement.
- Provide tailored advice on social media best practices; present on social media strategy, execution and analytics at various internal meeting.
- In collaboration with business development and other teams, create and deploy innovative social media campaigns; liaise with the creative team to design infographics and images to complement social media posts
- Partner with team members on creation and dissemination of website news stories, daily media coverage report and media mentions database.
- Keep abreast of social media industry trends and tools.
- 4+ years of corporate digital and social media experience
- Excellent writing, editing and data analytics skills; effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong research and information-gathering skills; ability to create engaging social media posts on a broad range of complex topics.
- Ability and willingness to build strong relationships and collaborate across Goodwin’s international marketing and business development teams and to navigate across a matrixed organization.
- Strong project management and process implementation skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- BA, BS or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media management platforms such as Hootsuite.
- Travel to other firm offices and events as needed.
Boston - https://re12.ultipro.com/GOO1008/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1217
NY - https://re12.ultipro.com/GOO1008/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=1219