Business Development / Marketing Specialist
November 23, 2016 -
Global law firm,
Business Development / Marketing Specialist in NY office of Global law firm.
- Work directly with the partners in Capital Markets group (across various offices worldwide) to develop and execute clear strategies and business plans.
- Focus on Proposals and Pitches and Client development.
- Serve as lead project manager for RFPs and pitches.
- Spearhead briefing discussions to propose and/or understand the opportunity.
- Write new business proposals, conduct matters research and produce targeted, tailored responses to RFIs/RFPs.
- Develop and refine processes and procedures relating to the practices’ business development “infrastructure” (e.g., written collateral; database/matter lists; contact lists; opportunity tracking; etc.). Ensure that all marketing collateral, communications, deal lists are consistent.
- Track and analyze practice initiatives, determine if there is sufficient ROI to repeat those initiatives.
- Lead practice areas’ submission of rankings, surveys, league tables and other ratings information.
Education and/or Experience
- BA and 4+ years of experience in strategic planning, business development, marketing (experience in the law/ professional services A+)
- CRM, S&P CapitalIQ, finance knowledge A+, knowledge league tables A+